Fainting, belly ache after hard flogging

How do we balance consistency and rules with the fact that our bodies might not always comply? What do we do when physical problems make spanking a no-go? How do we explain the marks to our doctors?

Fainting, belly ache after hard flogging

Postby Lilyam » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 am

I need some help. Yesterday I recieved three seperate spankings on my bottom, the last with a leather flogger/paddle. during the last one I was also penetrated anally with two fingers which I enjoyed. Last night my bottom started bruising up and later in the night I fainted. My period was just finished but now it's started to flow again and I have bad tummy pain and bloating. I don't have a fever but my bum is understandably still quite red and hot.
It's been nearly 24 hours since I fainted and I am still feeling very dizzy and light headed. I am also still bloated and having tummy pain. My mother thinks I might have had a chemical miscarriage, which is not too serious a medical condition. I am worried though that it could be related to my spanking (the first really good, hard one ive had) or even a perforation from the anal penetration. I'm a little scared that it could be that because it can be lifethreatening.
Any past experience or advice from more experienced people would be so good right now. I especially want to know if I should got to the ER or wait untill my doctors appointment tomorrow morning.
Thanks,
Lily
Lilyam

spam_b: I hate spam and am definitely not a spammer
How did you find the board?: Google search

Re: Fainting, belly ache after hard flogging

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 am

If you've got the option of calling your doctor for advice or calling a nurse hotline, that might be the best option. If all of these things are new, there are a lot of indications that you should go to the ER, but this is an area where your doctor would probably offer better advice, at least if you've been seeing this doctor for a while.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Return to Physical health