has anyone else had HPV?

How do we balance consistency and rules with the fact that our bodies might not always comply? What do we do when physical problems make spanking a no-go? How do we explain the marks to our doctors?

Re: has anyone else had HPV?

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Pinecone,

I'm so happy that there is such a high success rate with this procedure. :dancing: I know how worried you were. I would have to bet that the more stingy implements would be ok to use, in place of a hand spanking or paddle. :loopy:

Hang in there, these few weeks will go by fast. (I know, easy for me to say!) :lalala:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I hate spammers and therefore do not do it.
How did you find the board?: Found a link to it from some other site....can't remember which one. Sorry

Postby altbob » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

Glad it went by and you are doing better. As to the sex,
this is a little colorful, so I'm going to blank it out (hope I do it right)

How about some type of clitoral stimulation? Unless uterine contractions are dangerous, that may allow some intimacy with your partner and relief for you without health risk. I would call the nurse at the docs office to check if that is something you want to try.

Hope time flies for you!
*tongue in cheek*
I know, just ask your HoH to give you lots of work and chores so the time flies by!
*remove tongue from cheek, duck and cover*
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Postby pinecone » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks D4D and Altbob! You guys are so sweet!! (Altbob, you are terrible, lol)
pinecone
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b: i am def not a spammer!
How did you find the board?: i think i googled ideas for mouthsoaping punishments.... :)

Previous

Return to Physical health