I always bleed

How do we balance consistency and rules with the fact that our bodies might not always comply? What do we do when physical problems make spanking a no-go? How do we explain the marks to our doctors?

I always bleed

Postby writegerl » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:21 pm

So, for some reason that I don't understand, whenever any implement is used, I start bleeding at some point. My skin is really thin, and it takes a very long time to heal. I also bruise very easily.

We took two weeks off to let me heal completely, and I still bled. When we did a second spanking in the same week, we had to stop very early, because I was bleeding like a crazy person. (Not gushing, but annoyingly getting all over the implements.)

I use Neosporin to prevent infection, and help with the healing, and Arnica, to help heal the bruises, but this is becoming very annoying. Anyone have any advice?
writegerl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I went years without filling this out. Pout.
How did you find the board?: a blog. uh oh. a blog isn't 10 letters.

Re: I always bleed

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:32 pm

er, is this with every single implement? or is it just some implements that do it?

i might try experimenting with various implements in order to figure out whether there is one that's effective, but won't break the skin.

you might also want to check out natty's spanking blog, since i know she has some posts about spanking while on blood thinners. it's not the same thing, but if you browse through the posts, i think there's probably some useful preventive information for anyone who has problems with bleeding.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Re: I always bleed

Postby bodack » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Something I was told by a Dom was to use hand lotions or skin cream on the butt every day. If the skin is too dry it will crack and bleed easily.
bodack
Rank 3
Rank 3

Return to Physical health