Thought provoking

Some of us had perfect happy bunny rainbow ice cream childhoods. Some of us had childhoods that were reasonably okay. And some of us were abused. Much as I'd like to pretend it has nothing to do with my life now, I know that those old issues can rear their ugly heads. Not to mention coping with the judgmental tone a lot of the "healing" literature takes about S/M, let alone the disciplinary stuff.

Thought provoking

Postby wicked nurse » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... paging=off

This LONG but very fascinating article touches on many subjects that seem relevant to this section. While not exactly like those in the example, I definitely can recognize some of my own Exiles, Managers, and Firefighters and how they're damaged my relationships with others through lack of Self Knowledge.

When some of you have a moment I would love to know what you think! Despite the title "Why some people hate sex Fascinating psychology behind sexual revulsion" the article touches on many things that every one can relate to including mismatched libidos and those criticizing voices that live somewhere in all our psyches.
wicked nurse
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b: I am most definitely not a spam bot.
How did you find the board?: Bing search for dd (many google searches did not reveal this
Site)

Re: Thought provoking

Postby Eayore » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I found it very interesting.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Return to What we have survived