[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Is this lying in your book?

Is this lying in your book?

SpankoNanny, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Here's a section for those questions about discipline. In this case, we're *all* able to stand in for SpankoNanny, and we are all free to ask questions. Got a problem in your household? Check in to see what our good friend (but our firm, strict, caring friend) SpankoNanny has to say.

Re: Is this lying in your book?

Postby Julia » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

The precise boundaries of a HOH relationship obviously have to be negotiated between the people involved. Some might include Tattoos and hair colouring in their list of "restricted practices" while for others they might not.

In our house, a tattoo would best be negotiated. K has no objection to me getting one if I want one - she has one and I don't so it would be a bit churlish of her to refuse to let me have one! On the other hand, I have a lot of respect for her opinions and would certainly discuss and negotiate with her before getting one. But that would really be done in her role as "my best friend" rather than as HOH.

If I went off and got a tattoo without consulting her, she'd probably feel a bit hurt that we had missed the chance to do it together. But I don't think it would be a matter for discipline in our house. Unless I decided to get "Satan Spawn" tattooed across my forehead!!! But certainly a discreet tattoo would be OK.

Same for purple hair I think.

But that's just us.

Now if I went out and blew the grocery budget on a new pair of shoes, that would be a VERY different matter. I'd be a dead duck!

I know this because I almost bought a £200 handbag a few weeks ago. I managed to resist and was telling her about it. It was made very clear that handbags cost no more than £50 - EVER. And that, as they say, is the END of the story. I almost argued but I know better than to argue with that tone.

But that's our arrangement. For others the accessories budget may be huge but tattoos and purple hair off limits. It's very individual.
Julia
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Dreamgirl » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Dreamgirl » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Julia » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 am

Julia
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby lana » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:19 am

JA:
I thought 24/7 meant all the time. I didnt think it meant how inclusive or intensive the DD relationship was. I never heard 24/7 used that way :thinking: I tthought it meant 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. :hmmmmm:

Anyway what i meant was I never heard of a DD relationship that was certain days on and certain days off. Its all the time but what it covers is totally up to the agreement between the two people-- or more in the case of the poly dd guy :) .

I am in whats called a ' blanket consent' DD relationship where I have given my HOH total final sayso over all punishments. I can always give feedback but he has the final decision and I will get the spanking even if I do not agree with it. But with many others the sub must agree to accept each punishment individually. I do not have any dress code unless the certain apron I have to wear for supervise chores punishment. But many others do.

Some peoples DD they agree to have sub follow certain pre agreed rules. Many others have to obey the HOH and he makes the rules. For some it is just a thing to help a sub with certain problems she has only. Others like myself can be disciplined for violating 3 Ds which covers just about anything the HOH wants to make it cover,-- Disobedience, dishonesty and disrespect
Carrie
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:30 am

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby lana » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 am

One thing interesting about the poly DD hoh I corresponded with on another site was I asked him if he punished all his wives together if they were all involved and he said no--he always did it privately and did not discuss ones punishment with another --though he said they could hear through the wall since they all four lived together. He explained some more stuff that was very interesting-- but unfortunately the mod --who is very strict about offtopic shut the thread down since everyone was asking him about polygamy, not DD per se.
Carrie
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby lana » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 am

lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby lana » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 am

lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby TryingReallyHard » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:16 am

~TRH
"The pressure makes us stronger; the struggle makes us hunger.
The hard lessons make the difference, and the difference makes it worth it." -Fireflight
TryingReallyHard
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Julia » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:46 am

Julia
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Dreamgirl » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am

Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

PreviousNext

Return to WWJD? (What would (Nanny) Jo Do?)