[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Shopping Tomorrow!!!

Shopping Tomorrow!!!

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Re: Shopping Tomorrow!!!

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am

Or that our tops, at least in my situation, just suck as tops! :grumble: Yes that is attitude you hear/see. Doesn't really matter cause nothing is gonna be done about it. :rant: :argh: :tantrum: :scream: :boom: :brat: :badmood: :witch: :dragon:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby Meg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am

Meg
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 am

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Meg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Well, I have now become intimately acquainted with the entire Cane Family :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hope I do not have another visit with any of them for a long time. They *all* hurt, a LOT....but the one that surprised me the most was Baby Cane. I thought that my visit with Baby Cane last night would be easier than the visits with the rest of the family....but I discovered that Baby has a *really* nasty bite. OUCH! The leftovers from the Cane Family last a while, too. I've been having a bit of trouble sitting today.
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

So the large ones don't hurt as much as the thinner ones? :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop:
Hey!!! Look!! New smilies!!! :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip:

Oh this has been me lately :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Got a little off topic there. So excited! They are really cool!

Way to go JA! :yourock:

A, Is O :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: ? I have a feeling the answer is no.
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Meg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Meg
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Postby Desperate4Discipline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: You have my sympathy :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
I'm sympathetically jealous and happy for you at the same time. :thinking:
Desperate4Discipline
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Lady Governess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 am

Lady Governess
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby PrttyinPnk » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am

Should have known from your user name that you were a top, Lady Governess! :melo:

Just out of curiousity, why isn't your default user group the tops? Is your bottom on here too? (sorry if I'm being nosy...)
PrttyinPnk
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Lady Governess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am

Am i not showing up as a Top? i thought I had selected that. Back to the drawing board....or the control panel (even though a 'control panel' makes me think of supportive undergarments).
Lady Governess
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Meg » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

LG,

If you want to show up as a Top, with your name in Bold Blue, and with the avatar of a stick figure giving an OTK spanking to another stick figure, you can set your default group to Tops.
Meg
rank 5
rank 5

spam_b:

Postby FootballJunkie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Amethyst,
Can you explain the difference between all of the canes? I expected Papa, Mama, and Baby Cane, but what is Fancy Cane???? I know I am catching up on this a little late (I've been reading here a lot lately, but been too busy with life/wedding to comment). Also, if anyone else knows the differences between all the canes, feel free to satisfy my curiosity. Canes are something that I've fantasized about, but I doubt T would every really use one...
FootballJunkie
mmmm
mmmm

spam_b:

PreviousNext

Return to Implements