[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Websites

Websites

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Websites

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Given that there was some discussion of buying toys, I figured I'd put up a section where people can post links to their preferred websites.

To post a link, if you don't already know how:

start a post. there is a button below the subject area that says URL. Click this. You will get the BBcode (like HTML, only for bulletin boards) You can put the url in between, like so: [***]www.webaddress.com[/***] (I replaced URL with asterisks so it would show up).

If you want to be all fancy, you do it like this: [***=www.webaddress.com]the name of the site[/***]
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Websites

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon May 05, 2008 1:28 pm

W and I generally either get pervertibles, or we make our own implements. So we're more likely to do our shopping at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, or sites like that. Or the dollar store--your local dollar store can be a surprisingly useful vendor for spanking implements.

But just to get the ball rolling, here's a webpage with links to instructions for making your own stuff:
. I've only browsed it a bit, since we're pretty crafty, and there's a lot of (apparently unrelated) political stuff on the site, but if you're willing to scroll through that, it's pretty interesting. (Scroll down the frame on the left to "How to Make Toys," since it seems like the link you get sends you to their front page no matter how you copy it....)
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby DaddysLucy » Tue May 06, 2008 10:59 pm

This is more of a fetish site (and an awesome one at that...) but they have a pretty good selection of spanking implements, too. This would be a good site to go to if you wanted to find some rubber implements to try. (Our rubber strap, my current least favorite implement until the leather strap comes in, came from a local store but they have several things like it on this site.)
DaddysLucy
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby Dreamgirl » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Has anyone tried a TV remote as a spanking implement? I wonder what it feels like on a bare, plump bottom. :weg:
Dreamgirl
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Julia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 am

http://www.mccustoms.co.uk/

This site is the home of a lovely man who makes the most authentic Lochgelly tawses now available to buy anywhere in the world.

But one word of caution. you know how some people are tempted to buy the biggest, baddest, evilest, heaviest implement they can get in a fit of bravado? At MC Customs, you DON'T need to be that brave (or foolhardy).

Honestly, the Medium weight 2-tailed Lochgelly tawse may look like the least offensive implement on the whole site but it is VICIOUS in (or ON!) the right hands.

Michael Campbell is an outstanding craftsman and a gentleman too. He'll always help and guide you and I've never had a bad experience dealing with him in the 7 years I've been buying from him.
Julia
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby MissCane » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 pm

We have a fairly wide selection of punishment implements and have shopped in various shops to acquire them but I'll point out the prominent ones we have purchased often.

If you are looking for excellent quality school punishment implements, my first choice goes to Quality Control

I highly recommend their canes and tawses. They carry a great selection of Rattan canes in Kooboo and Dragon and the quality is simply the best. Very durable and excellent canes and I cannot recommend them enough if someone is interested in acquiring canes. I have several of their canes and a couple of their tawses and they sell real quality punishment implements.

I have shopped for a few implements from Jacks Floggers as well and his dragon canes are just as good as QC and he does custom work with wood turned handles etc on some of his dragon canes. I highly recommend them as well and have a few dragon canes from JF and a french martinet.

Most of my whips and crops are from various equestrian shops and being a horse person, I have a good selection of those as well. Riding Crops, Dressage whips, Riding bats etc.

I have a 4 ft single tail whip which is from Australia, crafted out of kangaroo leather and a couple of floggers and a kangaroo leather cat o'nine tails as well, all bought in different places.

Quality Control and Jacks Floggers are the two places I have shopped for most of my staple implements and I highly recommend them both for great quality implements.
MissCane
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby MissCane » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 pm

looks like it posted twice.
MissCane
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 pm

I had no idea kangaroos could be so useful!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Not that I ever had anything against kangaroos, I hasten to add. Perhaps I should have worded that differently: "I didn't realise kangaroos could be used for that particular purpose.... which is extremely useful, in my opinion!!!"
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby MissCane » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:56 pm

MissCane
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Very educational! Thank you for that.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby ~*KiKi*~ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 pm

I have gotten all my implements from www.caneiac.com they have a huge selection and probably the cheapest i have seem online!
Bottoms up!
~*KiKi*~
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby bottomhusband » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:46 pm

I can also vouch for cane-iac. They sell hand made spanking implements at a very reasonable price. They will get your attention, and you will definitely learn to have a serious amount of respect for what they can do to your backside!
My wife uses and on me with great success!

Hope I did the url thing correct, never tried that before! If not I'll edit and repost
bottomhusband
Rank 1
Rank 1

spam_b:

Postby Eayore » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Thanks. The link worked for me!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: