[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy!!

How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy!!

feminist? Christian? Pagan? Athiest? Loving partner? Adult?...

if you let someone discipline you?

Well, I know that we *are* all of those things, or whatever else we define ourselves to be. But sometimes, we just need to check in with other people, and be reminded that we're not doing something bad or wrong.

Re: How can I call myself a ____ if I love discipline? Easy

Postby lana » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Splorange said, "....Of course I've seen mild spanking of women on youtube, but what youtube permits is going to be reasonably soft. It was in an adult store that I saw many, many videos of men spanked by men. I was looking for women! I do know that there's a lot of spanking art featuring women, but I haven't seen videos of such beyond the mildest presentation...."

Splorange, you are just looking in the wrong places LOL. If you go to spankingtube instrad of youtube you will see all sorts of M/F spanking from the mildest OTK to the longest, most severe. (Along with M/M, F/M, and F/F spankings as well ).
They have some that are waaay too much for me (bdsm) so I dont watch them, but it is the DD spankings that are M/F that I am referring to that I myself prefer to look at.
Here is a good example:
[url] http://www.spankingtube.com/video/14590 ... y-man-mica
[/url]
Warning: this might seem very severe to some, but is no worse than what i get if my hoh thinks it deserved. Many of these are posted by females (like Tygrr)who are in DD relationships and who also like to be disciplined by spanking.

lana :llama:
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby Homebody » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

I agree with Lana wholeheartedly, you just arent looking in the right places :) spankingtube is a FANTASTIC resource :D
Homebody
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Postby artlover » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am

artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby splorange » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks so much lana! My boyfriend spotted this thread before I did and he is now totally converted to spanking tube, and it's something we can't wait to use together :) just curious, lana, since you said you also don't like to see things that are too much for you - is there any way to sort things in advance so you only see what's likely to interest you? Luckily my chief will take care of that for me if necessary, but if I can clear the insane stuff for myself so much the better.

Feminism - yeah, it's a tricky one. A HUGE amount of the people I know see feminism as a dirty word, including women. Mostly women actually, but maybe men don't feel safe saying they don't like feminism. But most of them are unaware of the major stuff in feminism (like 'politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated' McKinnon; 'all men are rapists and that's all they are' French [in fiction]) that one might legitimately feel negatively about but seem to have based it on their ideas of feminists as they've seen in pop culture, or I don't even know where. But they suggest that feminists hate men, or are angry all the time. Most of the things I see as sexist now are women sabotaging themselves, judging each other on their looks, calling each other offensive terms, and dating guys who are pathetic and shouldn't be able to get a girl, thus forcing other women to lower their standards or remain single. Or childbirth. Medicine is still male dominated. Anyway, I don't see how any woman, or right thinking man, can oppose a feminism that acknowledges these things as wrong. Unfortunately, it's the accusations of rape (and a false accusation of rape is something that can absolutely devastate a man) that seem to have stuck in the collective mind and are poisoning my sister, my female friends and female cousins against feminism. But overall it is such a positive thing. This backlash against it makes me sad.
'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby lana » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am

lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby blackbird » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 am

Funny - they are the ones I look at too. Although I don't like Kyle's attitude. Nico is merciless but I kind of like that. That's how a punishment should be IMO. I first dreamed of Dd looking at Christopher and Ella. They get a bit samey but the realness is there that I always hanker for, and the talking to the spankee is so important.
B
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby lana » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 am

lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby blackbird » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 am

Oooo... thanks Lana for the tips. Think I'll crack a bottle of rose and watch some today. I do so enjoy watching other people get it. All the turn on without the pain myself. I have a very nasty hairbrush looming large in my life today and am on best behaviour therefore! ... :hairbrush:

Cheers! :wine:

B
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby Nat » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 am

Best of luck with the hairbrush, blackbird. :sigh: I recommend several glasses of cheer beforehand if possible!
Nat
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby splorange » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 am

Lana, thank you so much :) we've watched a couple of general ones - not the couples you mention yet, but just to get some ideas in. My boyfriend is really interested and getting into the mindset a lot! Which is great, as I'm usually the one encouraging him to open up more and do it. I'm not very visually orientated, so watching doesn't have the same effect on me, but I'm definitely getting ideas and feeling sorry for the poor bottoms!
'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby splorange » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 am

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Previous

Return to How can you call yourself a...