[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 487: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Consequences when you don't have consequences

Consequences when you don't have consequences

Yeah. Sometimes, you just want to tell other people about the punishment you got (or gave). Come here for commiseration, or as a way to process through your experiences.

Re: Consequences when you don't have consequences

Postby blackbird » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 am

I know I'm being a dunce, but how do I find your blog, lana? I'd love to read your story.

B
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Postby splorange » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:12 am

'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby lana » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Just click on the words Word Press Blog in the upper rt hand corner of this page. The story is illustrated too!
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby blackbird » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 am

Oh lana, it's delightful! You write really well. Did you put the ending in because you just can't imagine PolyDD yourself? I have to say I can't! But it's all so sweetly written and utterly how I see and experience DD. Only in our house, it's T who is learning how to clean...!!

And I've entered a new wordpress world, luddite that I am....thanks to you! perhaps it will inspire me to write something :writing1:

B
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby ~*KiKi*~ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 am

Hi splorange,
Just came across your post and I have to say I am actually pretty surprised noone has suggested this yet.....its the first thing that comes to mind for me when looking for non-spanking punishments.

I'm not sure where you live, so depending on those circumstances, the store and product might be completely differently named.

I read once about a cream sold at Walgreens stores (a drug store) called Capsaicin (used for arthritis pain). Supposedly its pretty darn potent and you have to be careful of how much you use and stear very clear of other close nether regions, as it would be VERY uncomfortable. I've heard once applied, it burns like a very well applied spanking and lasts a few hours. So much so, that the person applying must use gloves or thoroughly and quickly wash it off the hands before it sinks in.

I've been wanting to try it, and have seen it several times in my local Walgreens, but I'm afraid to ask my husband to buy it! Haha but just thought I've give my little input. Let me know if you try it!

Good luck!
Bottoms up!
~*KiKi*~
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:

Postby muchinspired » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 am

'Does anyone know any physically painful but non-spanking punishments?'

my answer is short, sweet and to the point. corner time, writing lines (ERG. LEAST FAVORITE.), mouth soaping, privelege banning, more explicit; enemas, plugs, orgasm denial.
"Tuna belongs in the sea. I was just helping it be free.”

Matthew, Cabin Fever

muchinspired
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Postby lana » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 am

lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b:

Postby splorange » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 am

'I had made the mistake of powering up my consciousness without having the appropriate scaffolding in place'

Marni Jackson, 'Pain'
splorange
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Previous

Return to Confessions of Consequences