Back after long absence

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Back after long absence

Postby mickey » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey there, all! Maybe some of you remember me a little bit. If not, that's okay -- lots has changed since I was here before, but I've decided lately that I need a place to process some of the things that come up around discipline for me now. So hi again!

I'm glad to be back.
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Back after long absence

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Welcome back! I hope things are going well for you. The board has been quiet lately, but I'm sure things will pick up eventually. :bunny:
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby mickey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 am

Thank you for the welcome back, Jigsaw! I haven't had the chance to peruse the forums much yet, so I don't know what's happening with you specifically yet, but I hope you're doing well. I'm glad to see you still here.

My life has changed dramatically in some really great ways, so I'm happy to be back but at a more stable place in my life than I was before. :)

Hope it's okay to jump right in to discussions. I came back because I feel like I can be understood here in discussing some things that I don't expect to have understood elsewhere quite as well. :)
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby JigsawAnalogy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Definitely jump right in.

I've been pretty quiet on the forum for a while now. Things are in a pretty neutral place with regard to TTWD at my house--nothing exciting, nothing upsetting, just sort of in a holding pattern.
JigsawAnalogy
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I *delete* spammers!
How did you find the board?: Hm. Well, I was poking around in my imagination, and there it was.

Postby Nat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm

:welcome: back, mickey! As JA said it's been quite, but I look forward to discussions.

Natalie
Nat
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am really not a spammer.
How did you find the board?: A link on another site I visited

Postby altbob » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am

Greetings!
altbob
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: Not to spam, or relegate one's self to the lowest dregs of net life, that is the question.
How did you find the board?: Looking up BDSM, came across DD, then TTWD, and Google lit the way.

Return to Introductions