So I'll be getting a mouth soaping

What punishments have worked for you? Which made you (or your partner) feel frustrated or resentful?

This is the meta forum, focused more on general talk.

So I'll be getting a mouth soaping

Postby mickey » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 pm

How much should I dread this?

His plan is to use ivory soap, lather up a toothbrush with it, and probably make me brush me teeth with the stuff.

Anyone had this? Is this a particularly unpleasant method, or are there worse ones?
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: So I'll be getting a mouth soaping

Postby muchinspired » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 am

be prepared for the worst and good luck. i hope it teaches you a lesson! D:
"Tuna belongs in the sea. I was just helping it be free.”

Matthew, Cabin Fever

http://rolfandranger.blogspot.com/
muchinspired
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: maybe my Top has an account and i'm just being a bit snoopy?
How did you find the board?: ... R told me about it so i took a look.

Postby Lady Governess » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 am

Don't be desceived when you get to rinse your mouth out after. It just gets worse with the addition of water.

Happy days. :soap:
Lady Governess
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer. I eat spammers.
How did you find the board?: Recommendation from a friend.

Postby mickey » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks for the, eh, er....support?

:)

So I'll tell you guys how it went.

It was no fun watching him show me how to make sure I got a good lather on the toothbrush. He had me watch him rinse the toothbrush a few times and scratch it against the soap until there was what he deemed "enough" soap on the toothbrush.

He let me brush my teeth with it, said to get them all and to brush for a full 30 seconds. He let me go to the bathroom alone to do that. (He initially planned to supervise, but I said I'd rather not have more humiliation involved than is absolutely necessary for the task.)

This is kind of a deceptive punishment at first! I mean, I'm brushing my teeth out, but I'm avoiding it really touching my tongue. I got a little sense of the taste after I was finished, and okay, it's not a great taste, but it's not really unbearable.

It turns out, however, that the anticlimactic feeling that I had right after the washing part was a false alarm. I spit out what I could, put a washcloth in my mouth for a moment to absorb some of it (because I know that rinsing with water only makes it worse, yup!)

Because the punishment continues for hours. I'd get a feel of the soap or the taste later. And my tummy hurt, so some of it obviously got ingested. (oops!)

All in all, I think this all adds up to a severe enough punishment that it's probably appropriate to use again. While it's at no point horrible, it is a punishment that stays with a person for awhile. I'll probably think twice before talking to him again in a way that makes him believe that my mouth needs washing out.

:blush:
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Eayore » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks for telling us how it went, mickey. I think punishments with longer lasting consequences are particularly effective.

In answer to your earlier question (Is this a particularly unpleasant method, or are there worse ones?) - I think it is worse if you have to put the bar of soap in your mouth and keep it there for a long time. I have tried this. I found it eventually resulted in a nasty burning sensation at the back of my throat; and as the soap dissolved I was faced with the decision whether to swallow the lather or to allow it to fill my mouth (or I suppose I could have spat it out, but I thought I would regret it if I did). This was quite distressing!

Personally I did not see it as a very good punishment for a first offence, but perhaps better to be threatened for persistent recidivism. Not sure if I should be saying this however.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby mickey » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks for letting me know, Eeyore. In fact, I thought that having to place the whole bar in my mouth would be worse, but it didn't seem very practical -- these ivory soaps are really big!

But yes, I think that I wondered, at first, if this punishment would be effective, but since the effects lasted several hours, it did end up working quite well.

Thanks for sharing your (unpleasant) experience!
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby lana » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 am

Uuuggghh!! :soap:
When i got the soap treatment for saying a swear word, i had to bite off a piece of the bar and hold it in my mouth while in the corner--supervised so i couldnt spit it out till he told me. I was told to take a big bite out of it so i had to take a big enough bite or I would have had to do it again.

I dont know if thats better than getting my teeth brushed--I think so since I could at least try to keep the piece of soap toward the front of my mouth. I think they're prolly all equally horrid but really effective as far as stopping the swearing.

lana
lana
Rank 4
Rank 4

spam_b: I am in a dd relationship and wish to communicate w others
How did you find the board?: On a web browser

Postby mickey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Lana,

I suspect that having to hold the bar in your mouth is worse, especially combined with having to take a big bite. Ick!

I found it surprisingly easy to get the soap off my teeth just by biting hard into a washcloth and holding it over my teeth for a bit. (I got my mouth washed out again last night, and the washcloth method took away most of the long term effects I had last time. The initial taste was still unpleasant, though!)
mickey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Return to Punishments