Needed that spanking!

Perhaps your household works without a structure. Go you. The rest of us mortals need to figure out how this thing works. This is a spot for talking about how we create the structure of our various domestic arrangements.

Needed that spanking!

Postby LadyShriver1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 pm

So, E got a job that is going to to require regular out of state travel...typically about a week at a time. I am excited for him, because I think this job will be a helpful boost he needs in feeling really confident again, but the distance thing will take some getting used to. In some ways, I am more used to that than him (my first marriage worked fine for 10 years while we were long distance, and failed when we had to live in the same state!).

Here's my problem:

E gave me some new rules for while he's gone, which makes perfect sense. I've been pretty good lately, but these rules are just kind of a reminder that we are still together and he is still the HOH even when out of town.

Then he kissed me, and left.
Not even somuch as a swat. not maintenance, not a reminder spank...nothing,

I should be relieved. Instead, I feel kind of deflated. And now he's gone for days and I'm stuck with this feeling. Bah.
LadyShriver1
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I'm definitiely not a spammer...at least I like to think not.
How did you find the board?: google searchs

Re: Needed that spanking!

Postby blackbird » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 am

Darn it! I hate it when I'm left dangling.... It's so confusing. Usually what happens is all my good intentions to follow rules slip as I get angrier and angrier which usually leads to a hell of a spanking when we resume, but it's such a waste of energy!
SO feel for you. BAH indeed...
BB
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Oscar Wilde
blackbird
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am not a spammer, I am genuinely interested in this site
How did you find the board?: I found it by typing domestic discipline into google

Postby LadyShriver1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:42 pm

So, he's back. And I was good. And I still want my spanking!!!! I wish we had a tantrum smiley because I would use it.
LadyShriver1
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I'm definitiely not a spammer...at least I like to think not.
How did you find the board?: google searchs

Postby Eayore » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I feel for you! I'm sure you will be rewarded in the end for your good (or bad) behaviour!
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b: What is a spam bot?
How did you find the board?: From the Punishment Book

Postby artlover » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am

LadyShriver1 wrote:So, he's back. And I was good. And I still want my spanking!!!! I wish we had a tantrum smiley because I would use it.

Then you should get one, imo. There are all kinds of spankings , including "because I needed one" spankings.
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b: I am most certainly not a spammer
How did you find the board?: I was googling around and there you were!

Return to Creating Structure