[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 682: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
This thing we do • View topic - Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Which do you love? Which do you hate? Which are effective? Which are delightfully noisy? Which have the utility of a wet noodle?

Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby Ice-cream » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

I haven't been posting here for a while as life has been so busy, but a quick question now:

My husband is going away on a 3 day business trip soon and has decided to deal with a few issues first. He wants to leave me with a sore bottom to remember him by while he's away. While I've had marks that took a few days to fade, I've never experienced pain that lasted more than a day after the spanking. Certainly I've never experienced being unable to sit for a week. I assume that's just fiction?

I'd like to know from your experience which implements deliver the most long lasting effects. Or have you ever experienced a spanking whose effects lasted a couple of days?
Ice-cream
Rank 2
Rank 2

spam_b:
How did you find the board?:

Re: Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby Eayore » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi, Ice-cream.

I also wish I knew which implements have the longest lasting effect... and I agree I can't imagine being unable to sit for a week just because of a spanking. I suspect that deep bruising can act as a reminder, and I have found that after a good caning I can sometimes have small cuts on the skin, which make themselves known when I take a shower. Other than this, the pain fades all too quickly for my liking.
Eayore
rank 6
rank 6

spam_b:

Re: Which implement hurts for the longest time?

Postby artlover » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 am

I lack experience, of course, but I would think a whip or switch or something or something really thuddy like a hairbrush.?
artlover
Rank 3
Rank 3

spam_b:

Return to Implements